Monday, April 25, 2011

Makeup mistakes that turn men off

1. Eyeliner overload - I can totally understand this, who wants to look at a woman with raccoon eye's, I don't want to see a woman with dark circles under her eye let alone rings she as drawn.

2. Foundation at the neckline- OK these are great points... I have to give it up to the men. Being able to see your foundation at the neckline means 1 or 2 things....either your wearing the wrong color foundation or you are not blending it well, This should never ever happen ladies.

3.Honey kisses- Honey kisses is just super sticky lip gloss, who wants to wear a gloss that has your lips sticking together....so imagine kissing your beaux and it looks like you smeared honey all over him.

4.Beauty marks- Drawn on moles, I like beauty moles although I don't have to draw mines on I'm ok with women who do......I just don't think it should move every time, I also don't want you to smudge it .... seems a little difficult to keep up with all day. Who came up with that anyway?

5.Fake bake- I'm a black girl and of course we don't tan to much, I have seen people who do and some baked to much I like to call it Crisp not a good look ladies if you don't need it leave it.


No comments:

Post a Comment