Friday, May 20, 2011
Thursday, May 19, 2011
Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Monday, May 16, 2011
INGLOT Company was established over 25 years ago by Wojtek Inglot, a young chemist working at that time in R&D department in pharmaceutical company.
His principal objective was to produce high quality products at fair and reasonable prices, using only the best possible ingredients and raw materials from the most reputable suppliers.
Wojtek Inglot is still directly involved in the formulation and design process of all new Inglot products.
All Inglot cosmetics are produced within the European Union and 95% of them are manufactured in our own state of art production facilities.
We work with make-up artists and colour consultants to bring the latest trends in colour, texture and form to the market. We are constantly developing new products and have just launched the world’s first ever Breathable Nail Enamel ensuring better health care for nails whilst enhancing their beauty.
Our unique Freedom System allows customers to experiment with countless shades and colour combinations of different face products, giving them the opportunity to create their own customized colour palette.
We are present in 240 retail locations worldwide.
Graffiti Divas Cosmetics
Looking For 2 Graffiti Divas Promoters
Promoter For Graffiti Divas will recieve 25 pigments, 5 sparkling paints, 3 blushes, 2 lip glosses, and 1 lipstick. In return You must Upload 1 video a week ...re is your first look.
Thank You Essence for reassuring us of what we already knew
- We are loving and compassionate.
- We are the matriarchs of our community.
- We are harmonious with the world.
- We are powerful beyond measure.
- Our voices are melodic, soulful and strong.
- We age like no other.
- We are dedicated to living a blessed life.
- We are resilient.
- We can make something out of nothing, with ease.
- We have a sense of style and that's all our own.
- We stay fly, whether we're rocking an afro, a bob, braids, a press n' curl or a even a
- We have strong muscle structure.
- We have kissable lips.
- From our cheek and collar bones to the shape of our calves--our contours are distinctive and remarkable.
- We are fearless leaders, strong enough to hold the world on our shoulders.
- When things are wrong, we do everything in our power to make them right.
- We are brilliant and articulate.
- We are strong yet feminine.
- We play the game to win.
- We love hard!
- We're tough, loyal caretakers...naturally maternal.
- Our skin looks exquisite in vivid .
- We're the fiercest runway walkers.
- We are creative.
- We are always hopeful.
- We're mentors, ready to guide a young person.
- We are driven.
- We are creative beyond measure.
- We are originators of style and class.
- We are down-to-earth.
- We are dependable as the sun.
- We have the gift of understanding.
- We have endurance under pressure.
- We are straight-up.
- We break barriers every day.
- The old saying is true...good black don't crack!
- From Lil Kim to Oprah, we come in a zillion different flavors--and they're all gorgeous.
- We don't leave the house with crazy .
- We've always rejected "grunge chic" trends going for the fabulous and the glamour.
- Our smiles light up the world.
Read more: http://www.essence.com/entertainment/hot_topics/40th_anniversary_40_reasons_why_black_wo.php#ixzz1MXRwfpEw
Dr. Taylor Bio
A leader in research and treatment for skin of color
Dr. Susan C. Taylor is a Harvard-trained dermatologist and clinical researcher in ethnic skin care and dermatology. She is board-certified in both internal medicine and dermatology.
Dr. Taylor has been featured as a
Among her accomplishments, Dr. Taylor . .
Acts as Founding Director of the Skin of
Color Center at St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital
Serves as board member of the American
Developed "The Taylor Hyperpigmentation
Scale," a cost-efficient and effective method of
monitoring the improvement of hyperpigmentation
Authored the book "Brown Skin: Dr. Susan
Nails", which has been in publication since 2004
Received Elle Magazine's 2010 Genius Award for
her contributions to the field of ethnic skin care
Based on her more than 20 years of experience in the field of treating concerns unique to those with skin of color, Dr. Taylor continues to lead with her creation of Rx for Brown Skin, the first-ever skin care line for women of color scientifically formulated by
[ HARVARD-TRAINED SCIENTIST ]
"By far, the most common problem that I see is pigmentation disorders, which includes discoloration, dark marks and uneven skin tone. That's why I've used the knowledge acquired during 20 years of practicing dermatology to formulate a system specifically to not only maintain healthy brown skin but also to prevent and treat concerns unique to brown skin."
- Dr. Susan Taylor
Why Are Black Women Rated Less Physically Attractive Than Other Women, But Black Men Are Rated Better Looking Than Other Men?
Friday, May 13, 2011
Missing In Action, yes I was gone for a minute but, I'm back with some goodies...So New Orleans just had its annual Jazz Fest and here are the photos, there not professional I took them myself so bare with me. Wyclef Jean all I can say is if you have never saw him performed you should. Loved him and now one of his biggest fans. P.S. I saw him at a private party later than night and it was awesome.